Re: Adds automatic numbering to footnotes. (issue4244064)

From: ColinPKCampbell
Subject: Re: Adds automatic numbering to footnotes. (issue4244064)
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2011 21:14:09 +0000

On 2011/03/09 19:13:20, wrote:
Thanks for the helpful comments!  Responses inlined below.

Hi, Mike! Part-time patch helper Colin here.

Mike, this patch has somehow poisoned the doc build and also the make
test functionality, neither of which work since the patch was pushed.
Also, I gather this patch is part of your work on issue, so I'll update
the issue and set the status to "Patch needs work".