Re: lilypond mensural notation

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: lilypond mensural notation
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 11:28:08 -0700

On 3/10/11 10:39 AM, "Benkő Pál" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Dear Mr Klein,
>
> forwarding your request to the development community.
>
>> Could I ask you for other improvement? I need two new mensural clef glyphs,
>> which you can see in this picture:
>> http://gregoriana.sk/gg/wp-content/uploads/p1020924.png
>> The G and C clefs are what I am interested in.
>>
>> If you could do it, I can offer you to pay for it. Would it be possible?
>
> Sorry, but I'm not a font guru; to me the existing petrucci clefs are
> close enough.

I understand the font system well enough that I could probably create fonts
for the desired clefs.

However, on the scan you sent, I'm not sure which glyphs are the desired
clefs.

If you could get a closer shot of the desired clefs, I'd be happy to have a
discussion with you about how much you're willing to pay for the clefs.

Thanks,

Carl Sorensen