Re: lilybuntu 2

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: lilybuntu 2
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 18:36:28 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham Percival" <address@hidden>
To: "Phil Holmes" <address@hidden>
Cc: "Jonathan Kulp" <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>
Sent: Saturday, March 12, 2011 6:28 PM

On Sat, Mar 12, 2011 at 06:20:15PM -0000, Phil Holmes wrote:
I was going to say that the instructions below don't appear to be in
the CG. But I've just done a Google on their precise words and found
them in 13.6 Unsorted policies.  Think it would make sense to put
them in their own section somewhere?

Umm... yes?  I mean, "unsorted policies" is explicitly just
somewhere to put stuff until we sort them.  Where do you propose?

Either 12.5 Building an Ubuntu distro or 13.6 Ditto, with Unsorted Policies -> 13.7?

--
Phil Holmes