Re: Odd regtest behavior

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Odd regtest behavior
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 14:12:04 -0400

On Mar 27, 2011, at 1:43 PM, address@hidden wrote:

Hey all,

When I try to run the regtests on my patch @ http://codereview.appspot.com/4290069/, I get a really weird result - several of the files in input/regression look substantially different in the PNGs than they do when I compile them normally.  The PNGs look bad, whereas normal compilation yields the expected results.

Could someone please run the regtests on this patch and then compile from the command line some of the following files:

beam-collision-opposite-stem.ly
beam-collision-beamcount.ly
slur-scoring.ly
beam-collision-basic.ly
beam-extreme.ly
beam-collision-prefatory-matter.ly
beam-collision-classic.ly
beam-collision-feasible-region.ly
collision-dots-move.ly
grace-start.ly

I'd like to know if you get divergent results as well.

Never mind...I fixed the sorting algorithm so that it does what it is supposed to.  New patch set uploaded.

Nevertheless, your comments are appreciated!  With this fixed, issue 76 will magically disappear.

Cheers,
MS