RE: please close rietveld issues after pushing

From: James Lowe
Subject: RE: please close rietveld issues after pushing
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 14:13:56 +0000

Hello

)-----Original Message-----
)From: address@hidden
)[mailto:address@hidden On
)Behalf Of Reinhold Kainhofer
)Sent: 07 April 2011 14:09
)To: address@hidden
)
)Am Donnerstag, 7. April 2011, 01:46:33 schrieb Graham Percival:
)> Hi guys,
)>
)> If you've put anything on rietveld recently, please go here:
)> http://codereview.appspot.com/mine
)>
)> You'll probably see a bunch of issues under "created by me".  If you
)> recognize anything that you pushed, could you go to that issue, click
)> on "edit issue", then click on "close" and save it?
)
)Or even simpler, just click on the circled X on the left of each patch in the
)"Created by me" section to close it.
)

Yes but it is nice if that person can indicate, perhaps with a commit number,
when it was pushed.

If we do end up finding a way to filter LP issues having them just closed with
no indication of when  or if they were pushed is not that useful.

James