Re: Event listener to extract (some) music events. (issue4373046)

From: hanwenn
Subject: Re: Event listener to extract (some) music events. (issue4373046)
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 03:50:59 +0000

http://codereview.appspot.com/4373046/diff/12001/input/regression/event-listener-output.ly
File input/regression/event-listener-output.ly (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/4373046/diff/12001/input/regression/event-listener-output.ly#newcode5
input/regression/event-listener-output.ly:5: listeners.  The .notes file
which is output from this file is not
please make this print whatever is relevant with ly:progress, so we can
catch differences

http://codereview.appspot.com/4373046/diff/12001/input/regression/event-listener-output.ly#newcode7
input/regression/event-listener-output.ly:7: done during the Grand
Organization Project."
 can you put remarks like this in the bug tracker instead?

http://codereview.appspot.com/4373046/diff/12001/ly/event-listener.ly
File ly/event-listener.ly (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/4373046/diff/12001/ly/event-listener.ly#newcode21
ly/event-listener.ly:21: %   http://percival-music.ca/vivi.html
frankly, I don't understand why this should be part of lilypond?  Can
you expand on what other uses it may have?

http://codereview.appspot.com/4373046/diff/12001/ly/event-listener.ly#newcode24
ly/event-listener.ly:24: % from lilypond.
Document output format, perhaps with a small example.

http://codereview.appspot.com/4373046/diff/12001/ly/event-listener.ly#newcode38
ly/event-listener.ly:38: ( + ( string-rindex ( object->string (
command-line )) #\sp )
no spaces inside scheme parens, ie.  "(a b)" iso. "( a b )"

http://codereview.appspot.com/4373046/