Re: Another fix candidate for issue 1613. (issue4426072)

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Another fix candidate for issue 1613. (issue4426072)
Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 07:56:56 -0700

On May 1, 2011, at 10:47 AM, address@hidden wrote:

> Ran the regtests - had to make one change, but they are now squeaky
> clean.  Confirmations would be appreciated!
>
> Cheers,
> Mike
>
> http://codereview.appspot.com/4426072/

After chatting a bit w/ Han-Wen, I'm pushing this for now.  In the future, he
may implement a class to take care of this.  For now, my solution works and
does not break any regtests.  I have some ideas for how to optimize one of the
loops (at the expense of slightly more memory used), but I want to get this
version up and running to see if it is as functional as I think it is.

beam-collision-large-object.ly can be modified via the addition of an
accidental to check for this behavior.  Let me know if you want me to do this.

Pushed as e0679ba2d5af0f480a67e6108760ef3ee9bcdb80

Cheers,
MS