Re: Beam collisions on stable/2.14

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: Beam collisions on stable/2.14
Date: Sat, 7 May 2011 15:15:36 -0600

On 5/7/11 2:09 PM, "Graham Percival" <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Sat, May 07, 2011 at 11:35:56AM -0600, Carl Sorensen wrote:
>> stable 2.12.3 (correct)
>> devel 2.13.60 (one too old)
>> version 2.13.61 (also one too old)
>
>> So I bumped version in stable/2.14.  If it's wrong, go ahead and set it back
>> for me.
>
> Hmm.  We're going to end up with merge conflicts in VERSION, but
> oh well.  It's not like whoever deals with that conflict will be
> puzzled about how to fix it.
>
> I'll be at university a bit past midnight your time, and I'll
> check the numbers in stable/2.14.  I don't see your change to
> VERSION, so please check that you've pushed.  If the numbers don't
> make sense, I'll change them, so no worries about that.

I just cherry-picked your bump version patch and pushed it, so there should
be no merge conflicts.

I don't know how I lost that patch.  I think I was working on a detached
head for a while, and I may have built on the detached head.   Yep -- just
checking my reflog and I can see that.  So now it's even better.  I have
your original commit in the stable branch.

Thanks,

Carl