Re: Where to merge Translations now?

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: Where to merge Translations now?
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 09:30:13 +0200

Well. Here is my list.  Carl, please, cherry-pick these commits from
lilypond/translation to stable/2.14.

There is a potential problem in a single commit: the 'LSR update'
commit could contain 2.15-only material. If you think it could break
the build or the dist, please ignore it.  Is there anything I can do
to test it?

If anything that should not be there is there, I will strip off
afterwards, I'm sorry, it's too complicated for me right now to
determine exactly what material is NOT suitable to be in stable/2.14.
Ideas are welcome, but I don't expect too much given the null feedback
my last posts had.  I blame a weird problem with a weird solution that
is also weird to explain.

After this, no new translated material should go to stable/2.14 and we
will keep translating from master unless new translation work comes
with a 'stable, please cherry-pick' label from a translator.

Thanks. I attach two files. One is a plain 'git log' output.  The
other is a bare list of the commit ids of these commits.