Re: Better width functions for the current arpeggio print functions. (is

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Better width functions for the current arpeggio print functions. (issue4517051)
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 10:18:41 -0400

On May 11, 2011, at 9:51 AM, address@hidden wrote:

> Seems reasonable to me.
>
> I couldn't think of any way to generalize the internal call.
>
> Carl
>

> http://codereview.appspot.com/4517051/

Thanks!

There is a note in arpeggio.cc saying that width cannot be gleaned from the
print function because it triggers a vertical alignment when arpeggios are
cross-staff.  By turning the function into an internal function and calling it
form outside functions, I'm assuming that this avoids triggering the vertical
alignment, but I'm not sure this is the case.  Does anyone know
how/where/when/why the vertical alignment is triggered?

Cheers,
MS