Re: Where to merge Translations now?

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: Where to merge Translations now?
Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 12:30:45 -0600

On 5/12/11 12:28 PM, "Francisco Vila" <address@hidden> wrote:

> 2011/5/12 Carl Sorensen <address@hidden>:
>>

>> On 5/10/11 1:30 AM, "Francisco Vila" <address@hidden> wrote:
>>
>>> Well. Here is my list.  Carl, please, cherry-pick these commits from
>>> lilypond/translation to stable/2.14.
>>
>> I have cherry-picked the commits.  I'm a bit concerned that
>> Documentation/es/changes.tely may be wrong as a result of some merge
>> conflicts I had.  Can you please check that?
>
> It looks as if you applied two patches in reverse order.  It is my
> fault, because I put the same info line on both of them (namely
> 'Doc-es: update CHANGES').  One is from 2011-04-19 and other from
> 2011-04-28.  Now they are in the stable/2.14 branch but the 2011-04-28
> is now older in history than 2011-04-19, which is latest in history.
>
> Aside of how could you manage to do this, the fact is that the
> resulting es/changes.itely file looks in perfect sync with English
> changes.itely file of the same stable/2.14 branch, so finally I think
> there is no problem at all.

I managed to do it because I had merge problems with one commit, and I was
applying things mostly blindly.

Then when I got to the end, I looked at the English docs, and did what I
thought was correct.

Thanks for managing the translation commits for 2.14, and thanks for
verifying that I got it right!

Carl