Re: Doc: NR 1.6.3 - edit eg.s in quoting other voices (issue4518053)

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Doc: NR 1.6.3 - edit eg.s in quoting other voices (issue4518053)
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 08:52:01 +0100

address@hidden wrote Thursday, May 19, 2011 5:57 PM

Trevor, do you still object to my last comment about that para?

The main use for adjusting quotedEventTypes is to
prevent irrelevant clutter being inserted into the quoting score, for example dynamics or markup might not be appropriate in some cases. I felt your new example failed to make this main point as clear as the original. It also seems rather unrealistic - would you ever want to remove ties and rests? It
leaves people wondering if they have understood it
correctly if they can't see the point of the example.
Can I push?

OK, I'll accept whatever you decide after you've considered this again.

James

Trevor

http://codereview.appspot.com/4518053/