Re: Branches?

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Branches?
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 11:38:59 +0100

On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 08:02:57AM -0600, Carl Sorensen wrote:

> I don't think anything is officially happening with release/unstable and
> release/2.14

To clarify, there is no such thing as release/2.14.  We currently
have:
- master: everybody should be using this.
- lilypond/translations: translators use this
- stable/2.14: only Carl and I should touch this, although others
  are welcome to treat is as a read-only branch.

Currently unused:
- release/unstable: unused, and in any case it's Graham-only.