Re: Allows LilyPond to ignore certain note-heads in a stem. (issue454705

From: mtsolo
Subject: Re: Allows LilyPond to ignore certain note-heads in a stem. (issue4547058)
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 23:04:36 +0000

On 2011/05/31 16:33:22, Neil Puttock wrote:
Hi Mike,

Have you considered what might happen if a user tries to get rid of
all stems?

\relative c' {
   \once \override NoteHead #'stem-attachment = ##f
   c4
}

-> segfault

I think I'd prefer an event to control this (I realize this greatly
increases
the complexity for little benefit though), mainly as it would allow a
hypothetical \noStem command to be postfix instead of a variation on
\tweak.

Cheers,
Neil

Hey Neil,