Re: Changes himidtom to highmidtom. (issue4633064)

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Changes himidtom to highmidtom. (issue4633064)
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 10:49:01 +0100

address@hidden wrote Thursday, June 23, 2011 9:56 AM

On Jun 23, 2011, at 10:53 AM, address@hidden wrote:

On 2011/06/23 06:46:49, MikeSol wrote:
Pretty self explanatory - it seems to be in keeping w/ the other tom
names.

That it is.
Could you be persuaded to make a converting rule in
python/convertrules.py ?

I could.
But before I do, I see a lot of inconsistencies between high/hi and low/lo. Do we want hi/lo or high/low?

The names in LilyPond should conform to those defined
in General MIDI Level 1 - see http://www.midi.org/techspecs/gm1sound.php

These are unfortunately inconsistent as you observe,
but we should stay with them.

Trevor