RE: GOP-PROP 1: python formatting (accepted)

From: James Lowe
Subject: RE: GOP-PROP 1: python formatting (accepted)
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 02:34:41 +0000

Hello (again)
______________________________________
From: address@hidden address@hidden on behalf of Graham Percival address@hidden
Sent: 23 June 2011 23:48
To: address@hidden
Subject: GOP-PROP 1: python formatting (accepted)

We have now accepted the final version of GOP-PROP 1.  The
unofficial page will remain online for the duration of GOP:
http://lilypond.org/~graham/gop/gop_1.html

but the offical version is now in the CG and was pushed as
  bde5d50a10ab68e864c161fb98478c3803b6d409

Are there any volunteers to do this reformatting?  The GOP website
link (above) has a few tips for tools which could make this a
5-minute job (plus testing).  I don't anticipate it being a
complicated process; if you have git access you can push the patch
directly with no need for review.

-----------------

I'll have a stab.

http://codereview.appspot.com/4634090

-----------------

OK I closed the above reitveld issue.

Actually I went back and did this again - I have no idea what was going on but
I did some test edits on other tely files to see what was going on and for some
reason any file I edited was seen as a complete change instead of just diffs.

So I reverted back to an old 'snapshot' of Lilydev (hooray for Virtual Box!)
and did a new git pull and redid this tab spacing thing with Geany (a nice text
editor for this kind of stuff) after a quick google on what others use.

Looks better now.

http://codereview.appspot.com/4627062

James

PS I guess the reitveld numbers don't increment...you can see my later post has
a smaller number (4627062) than my earlier one (4634090). Odd.