Re: Current state of automatic footnotes. (issue4580041)

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Current state of automatic footnotes. (issue4580041)
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 11:26:55 +0200

On Jun 25, 2011, at 6:38 PM, address@hidden wrote:

> On 2011/06/25 07:15:39, J_lowe wrote:
>> I get an error/seg fault when I try to make:
>
> I can confirm this.

Fixed.  I had accidentally kept "annotation-whiteout" in balloon.cc whereas I
had scrubbed it in all the other files.

One problem is that, after internals.texi is built, I get:

programming error: Parsed object should be dead: static scm_unused_struct*
Prob::mark_smob(scm_unused_struct*)
continuing, cross fingers

I'm not sure what I did to make this happen.  It doesn't interfere w/ the
compilation process, so the patch is still reviewable, but it'd need to be
found and scrubbed before being pushed.
I'm guessing that I'm forgetting to unprotect something that I'm creating.  If
anyone runs across something in my code that creates new events/probs in an
unusual way (i.e. a clone) or anything else that'd cause this, please let me
know!

Cheers,
MS