Backporting for 2.14.2

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Backporting for 2.14.2
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 13:13:55 -0600

I'm trying to get ready for release 2.14.2.  In general, I'd like bugfixes
from 2.15.x to show up in 2.14.2.

To do this, I'm searching the issues, looking for fixed_2_15_1,
fixed_2_15_2, fixed_2_15_3.  If I can backport, I do so, then mark the issue
fixed_2_14_2.  This system seems to work pretty well.

I have a question about issue 1655.  In order to allow longa rests in
MultiMeasureRest grobs, a couple of new properties are added:
round-to-longer-rest and usable-duration-logs.  Additionally, one property
is deleted: use-breve-rest.  In essence, use-breve-rest is substituted with
usable-duration-logs.

Am I right in assuming that this syntax change prevents backporting this fix
to 2.14.x?  IIUC, we want the stable version to have stable syntax.

Thanks,

Carl