Re: Fixes problems with glissando line breaking code pointed out by Han-

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Fixes problems with glissando line breaking code pointed out by Han-Wen. (issue4634119)
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2011 23:16:15 +0200

On Jul 1, 2011, at 7:21 PM, address@hidden wrote:

> Hi Mike,
>
> This breaks unbroken glissandos since you can't rely on ly:grob-original
> to distinguish between split/unsplit spanners.  I suggest using
> ly:spanner-broken-into instead: if it's a pair, you're good to go,
> otherwise don't do anything.
>
> Cheers,
> Neil

Thanks for your help Neil, and thanks to Han-Wen for spotting the issue with
line breaks.
The original code broke LilyPond in a very bad way - all documents printed
glissandi as if they had the Y-extent of the first glissando in a piece.  I
have no clue why this happened, but the new code doesn't do this, and I've
modified the regtest to check for this.

After getting clean regtests, the change is pushed as
1dd946408282051972bc75c849cd406670174da1.

Cheers,
MS