Re: Adapt fixcc.py to use Astyle instead of emacs (issue4662074)

From: Keith OHara
Subject: Re: Adapt fixcc.py to use Astyle instead of emacs (issue4662074)
Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2011 01:43:40 -0700

On Sun, 03 Jul 2011 01:15:04 -0700, <address@hidden> wrote:

On 2011/07/03 07:22:07, Graham Percival wrote:

2. some multi-line comments are still modified:

Astyle preserved the alignment, relative to the /*, in the original.

That is to say, I think you were comparing against the output of fixcc.py+emacs
Emacs re-formats the comments, so the mis-formatting you see was in the
original.

I prefer the way astyle leaves any (mis-) formatting inside block comments.