Re: compiling documentation

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: compiling documentation
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 16:26:39 +0100

On Sun, Jul 03, 2011 at 10:18:56AM -0500, Jonathan Kulp wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 3, 2011 at 8:22 AM, Graham Percival
> <address@hidden> wrote:
> >
> > My goodness.  I assume this is with lilydev?  Can you reproduce it
> > on the command-line?
>
> Umm. Not sure what lilydev is exactly. Is that the ubuntu distro I
> made?

Yes.  :)   We had to change the name from lilybuntu to lilydev,
remember?

I was wondering if you had the "official" build environment, or if
you were trying some random other thing.  It sounds like you are
indeed using the ubuntu "remix", so it should be possible to
reproduce the same problem in anybody else's lilydev.

> > Also, how are the wrists?
>
> Wrists are o.k. as long as I don't type much at once. I don't think
> they'll ever be really right again though. Sucks. Thanks for asking.

That sucks, but I guess it's better than some alternatives?