LSR lovers: walk the walk

From: Graham Percival
Subject: LSR lovers: walk the walk
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 16:31:19 +0100

Ok, lots of people "talked the talk" about how much they love LSR.
Now it's time to "walk the walk".

1. we need to ask Sebastiano to upgrade LSR to 2.14.1.  This may
require extra manual attention to upgrade some snippets that
convert-ly can't handle.

2. we need to add everything in
  Documentation/snippets/new/
to LSR, and delete them from git.  There's 75 snippets.  I
recommend recruiting people from -user, but it's your
responsibility to train and manage them.  (for whoever "you"
accepts this task)

3. we need somebody to help Reinhold install tomcat.

These are not "regular maintenance" tasks, so I'm not aiming this
at Phil.  You love LSR?  be demonstrative.  Show it with
flowers^H^H^H^H^H^Hoffers of help.
(and don't bug me about any of these points, because I'm not one
of the LSR-lovers)