Re: Fix segfault with ambitus and ligature (Issue 1715) (issue4667055)

From: n . puttock
Subject: Re: Fix segfault with ambitus and ligature (Issue 1715) (issue4667055)
Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2011 21:39:16 +0000

On 2011/07/03 21:32:45, Carl wrote:
On 2011/07/03 21:25:58, Neil Puttock wrote:
> Hi Carl,
>
> This LGTM, though the regtest could do with a bit of tidying.

Yeah, I thought of that, but I was too lazy.  I just took what was in
the
tracker.

OK, I'll trim it up some more.

> A more correct approach would be to filter interfaces since the
> Ligature_engraver also potentially acknowledges PitchTrillGroup.

What do you mean "filter interfaces"?  As long as I'm working on it I
might as
well get it right.

Use info.grob ()->internal_has_interface ("...") to filter out the
AmbitusNoteHead and PitchTrillGroup (via ambitus-interface and
axis-group-interface).

http://codereview.appspot.com/4667055/