Re: Adapt fixcc.py to use Astyle instead of emacs (issue4662074)

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Adapt fixcc.py to use Astyle instead of emacs (issue4662074)
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 08:42:53 +0100

<address@hidden> wrote Monday, July 04, 2011 4:33 AM

I really, really, wish Astyle had a fully gnu-compliant mode out of the
box.
I went through the regexp's again and think this is good to go.

I agree.  This is a big improvement, and would
give us control over the layout style ourselves
(rather than "what emacs does").  The odd niggle
is not important; consistency is.

Thanks for pursuing this to a satisfactory
conclusion, Keith!

Trevor