Re: Current state of automatic footnotes. (issue4580041)

From: mtsolo
Subject: Re: Current state of automatic footnotes. (issue4580041)
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2011 08:08:00 +0000

wrote:

>> On 2011/06/25 07:15:39, J_lowe wrote:
>>> I get an error/seg fault when I try to make:
>>
>> I can confirm this.
>>

> Fixed.  I had accidentally kept "annotation-whiteout" in balloon.cc
whereas I
had scrubbed it in all the other files.

> One problem is that, after internals.texi is built, I get:
>
> programming error: Parsed object should be dead: static
scm_unused_struct*
Prob::mark_smob(scm_unused_struct*)
> continuing, cross fingers
>
> I'm not sure what I did to make this happen.  It doesn't interfere
w/ the
compilation process, so the patch is still reviewable, but it'd need
to be found
and scrubbed before being pushed.
> I'm guessing that I'm forgetting to unprotect something that I'm
creating.  If
anyone runs across something in my code that creates new events/probs
in an
unusual way (i.e. a clone) or anything else that'd cause this, please
let me
know!

Just a follow-up: I ran all of the footnote related regtests and this
error did
not come up.  So it may arise from something else.

Cheers,
MS

Passes regtests.

http://codereview.appspot.com/4580041/