RE: Make test-baseline fails

From: James Lowe
Subject: RE: Make test-baseline fails
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 15:01:29 +0000

Hello,

)-----Original Message-----
)From: Graham Percival [mailto:address@hidden
)Sent: 12 July 2011 21:48
)To: James Lowe
)Cc: lilypond-devel (address@hidden)
)
)On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 07:39:20PM +0000, James Lowe wrote:
)> I'v done this a couple of times now and cannot get a make
)> test-baseline to work
)...
)> Could someone else verify this?
)
)Can't reproduce.  Did you completely remove the build/ dir before each
)attempt?

I  don't use the Build dir method at all. So it's always done in the
Lilypond-got dir directly.

) Remember that our build system cannot reliably handle a build
)directory with anything inside it.

Yes, hence my reason not using it.

Anyway, I did a load of make clean/doc clean and re-ran autogen.sh and
configure and got a clean make test-baseline.

Thanks to all for the verification.

James