Re: Add hihat halfopen glyph to font (issue4714043)

From: Carl . D . Sorensen
Subject: Re: Add hihat halfopen glyph to font (issue4714043)
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 20:07:53 +0000

On 2011/07/14 19:50:37, Janek Warchol wrote:
The slash looks too long to me, especially when compared to halfopen
(unstopped).

I wondered about that myself.  The line is exactly the same length as
the line in halfopen.  Maybe I should make the glyph the same height as
halfopen, instead of having the line be the same length.

I haven't been able to find any good examples of the notation on the web
to be able to reference for the appropriate size.

Thanks,

Carl

http://codereview.appspot.com/4714043/