Re: git-cl is down

From: Bertrand Bordage
Subject: Re: git-cl is down
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 21:42:10 +0200

I would like to rewrite the CG, but first I would like somebody
(not me) to change upload.py
- ideally the changes should be sent upstream
- I'm willing to have a temporary "fork" of upload.py while we're
 waiting for a new official version of upload.py

I finally made a good patch (bug-free), but we need to update codereview's server.
The "temporary fork" option can't work.

I attached the patch for Rietveld.
It applies on this :
http://code.google.com/p/rietveld/source/checkout

You can try it locally :
- Download Google App Engine :
http://code.google.com/appengine/downloads.html#Google_App_Engine_SDK_for_Python
- in Google App Engine's directory, run :
python dev_appserver.py [path_to_rietveld]
- send a patch set between commit1 and commit2 :
python [path_to_rietveld]/upload.py -slocalhost:8080 -y [commit2]..[commit1]
- see the result on localhost:8080

Regards,
Bertrand