Re: Fixes note column skylines by adding stem tremolo to axis group. (is

From: mtsolo
Subject: Re: Fixes note column skylines by adding stem tremolo to axis group. (issue4754054)
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 19:28:52 +0000

On 2011/07/18 19:24:26, Neil Puttock wrote:
Hi Mike,

I think this is too complicated; you can probably achieve the same
result via a
Stem_tremolo::pure_height function.

Cheers,
Neil

Thanks for the feedback!

How would pure height affect the calculation of horizontal skylines?
The issue is that the StemTremolo grob is not part of the note-column's
axis group, which messes up its horizontal skyline and thus its springs
in horizontal spacing calculations.

To make it less complicated, I could nix the stem-tremolo object, add
axis-group-interface.hh to note-column.cc, and call add_element on
stem_tremolo_.  This would get rid of the new function in
note-column.cc.

Cheers,
MS

http://codereview.appspot.com/4754054/