Re: Creates a glissando stem grob that uses stems' functionality. (issue

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Creates a glissando stem grob that uses stems' functionality. (issue4777044)
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 18:05:10 +0200

On Jul 20, 2011, at 5:31 PM, address@hidden wrote:

> http://codereview.appspot.com/4777044/diff/7001/lily/beam.cc
> File lily/beam.cc (right):
>
> http://codereview.appspot.com/4777044/diff/7001/lily/beam.cc#newcode706
> lily/beam.cc:706: Interval positions = robust_scm2interval
> ((*s)->get_property ("head-positions"), Interval (0,0));
> rather than changing all callers, why don't you put the get_property in
> Stem::head_positions() ?

Whatever is more LilyPondish I'll do - your suggestion would require creating
another callback for the property, which seems like it may create confusion for
future programmers (i.e. why is head_positions called in place X but the
property head-positions called in place Y?).  That's the reason I swapped out
the function with property calls.  But, again, I'm a relative newb - whatever
you think is best I'll do.

Cheers,
MS