Re: Adds redirect-lilypond-output option to lilypond-book(issue4664060)

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Adds redirect-lilypond-output option to lilypond-book(issue4664060)
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 10:11:38 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: <address@hidden> To: <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>
Cc: <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>
Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2011 3:39 PM

in light of the growing consensus for "combined" logfiles for the build
system -- and given that lilypond only produces stuff on stderr and
apparently this isn't going to change -- I wonder if it might be better
to redirect both stdout and sterr to a single .log file.

I'm happy with pushing this patch as-is and changing this later, though.

http://codereview.appspot.com/4664060/

This was pushed as 23cdda9506931d5b9a1e75ee8be8b74f9084a7c0

--
Phil Holmes