Re: make check still failing with midis

From: Keith OHara
Subject: Re: make check still failing with midis
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 18:46:12 +0000 (UTC)

 <mike <at> apollinemike.com> writes:

> I get the following error during make check:
> [...]
> Failed files: (1c/lily-e69a97ad.ly
> [...]
> Child returned 1
> make[2]: *** [out-test/collated-files.texi] Error 1
> rm out-test/rest-dynamic.midi out-test/quantize-duration-2.midi [...]
> make[1]: *** [local-test] Error 2
> make: *** [test] Error 2

Looks like the first batch of .ly files failed, probably not midi-related files.
The rm of the .midi files looks to be part of the clean-up.

I'd just run the built lilypond on a few files (especially 1c/lily... if you
still have it) to see if it is a problem in the code on this branch, or in
the directories or operations inside `make check`.