Re: separate regtest branch broke fonts

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: separate regtest branch broke fonts
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 15:33:27 -0600

Fontforge built easily for me on OSX from MacPorts.

Have you looked carefully through the archives from -devel for fonts on OSX?
There was a problem a while ago (I can't remember when) that involved wrong
fonts showing up for me in ChordNames, and I was able to fix it.

There was something about setting up the pango font tree, IIRC.  And there
was also something about a critical patch for OSX Leopard.

HTH,

Carl