Re: Makes parameters for hairpin rotation available in Scheme (issue4809

From: mtsolo
Subject: Re: Makes parameters for hairpin rotation available in Scheme (issue4809051)
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 08:44:51 +0000

On 2011/07/25 22:22:05, graham_percival-music.ca wrote:
On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 09:17:53AM +0200, mailto:address@hidden
wrote:

> We may want to just fix issue 36 via something in the docs-
>  but as there is no clear way to
> deal with these collisions, perhaps a section in the
> documentation "Dealing with collisions" that says something to
> the effect of "LilyPond does its best to avoid collisions
> between objects.  However, often there is more than one solution
> available to collision avoidance - white out, moving, rotating,
> etc..

sounds good to me.  That's in Learning 4.5 Collisions of objects,
right?

Yup.
I'm gonna close this Rietveld issue.  Could you downgrade the priority
of the issue on the tracker to either medium or low (depending on what
you think would be appropriate) and add the right tags that show this
needs to be a documentation suggestion (not a code base fix).

Cheers,
MS

http://codereview.appspot.com/4809051/