Re: Lilypond pixel comparisons on a subset of the retests

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Lilypond pixel comparisons on a subset of the retests
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 17:07:03 +0200

Hey Phil,

Thanks for the offer!  Unfortunately, I don't have Windows, and I'll be running
this on several batches of PNGs.
I overstated my case when I said pixel comparison: I just need to be able to
selectively run certain tests and see generally if they differ.  I'm sure that
I could hack the makefile(s) to do this, but I'll wait to see if anyone else
has a prefabbed hack that will spare me from making my own.

Cheers,
MS