Re: PATCH: 48-Hour countdown to 20:00 MDT Friday July 29

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: PATCH: 48-Hour countdown to 20:00 MDT Friday July 29
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 21:59:32 -0700

On Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 08:04:21PM -0600, Colin Campbell wrote:
> The list of patches still not dealt with is rather alarming: is it because
> devels are on holiday, am I missing the closed or fixed tags in Rietveld and
> Google Code?  How can I help you folk keep this moving?

You could check the git changelog (either in gitk, or on the web)
to make sure that nobody pushed something without marking it
fixed.  Then send private emails to people reminding them to push,
or to send final patches to me if they don't have push ability.

Private emails always get more attention.  Yes, it adds another 30
minutes to your job, but with the looming Aug 1 deadline before
existing C++ patches get awkward, I think it's worth the effort.