Re: font: change breve vertical lines (issue4748044)

From: lemniskata . bernoullego
Subject: Re: font: change breve vertical lines (issue4748044)
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 21:17:45 +0000

A pdf proof file is attached to tracker issue
http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=1767  The gap in
smallest font sizes was reduced according to Bertrand's suggestion, and
the line height was increased just a bit according to my friend's
suggestion.
I don't feel strong about these changes; for me both this version and
previous version is good enough (and definately better than current
Lily).

http://codereview.appspot.com/4748044/diff/1/mf/feta-noteheads.mf
File mf/feta-noteheads.mf (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/4748044/diff/1/mf/feta-noteheads.mf#newcode181
mf/feta-noteheads.mf:181: % when there is an interval of fourth.