Re: Remove special case in staff-spacing (issue4188051)

From: lemniskata . bernoullego
Subject: Re: Remove special case in staff-spacing (issue4188051)
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 04:31:00 +0000

Keith,

I am so sorry - you've sent me this patch ages ago and i forgot about
it! :(
I've checked regtests to see how it works and it's great!!
However, i cannot write any meaningful review, because i don't
understand what's going on here at all :(  Could you add some comments
for rookies like me (the more, the better)?

Thanks!!
Janek

http://codereview.appspot.com/4188051/diff/17001/scm/define-grobs.scm
File scm/define-grobs.scm (left):

http://codereview.appspot.com/4188051/diff/17001/scm/define-grobs.scm#oldcode2237
scm/define-grobs.scm:2237: (extra-spacing-height . (-1.0 . 1.0))
Why this disappeared?

http://codereview.appspot.com/4188051/