RE: PATCH: Countdown delayed by Monster Trucks

From: James Lowe
Subject: RE: PATCH: Countdown delayed by Monster Trucks
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2011 22:27:39 +0000

Hello,
From: Graham Percival address@hidden
Sent: 30 July 2011 21:23
To: Colin Campbell; James Lowe
Cc: Devel

Let's just pick up the pieces on Tuesday, with any patches that
can be applied cleanly to the new master.  Right after the update,
we should probably set all remaining patch-review to be
patch-needs_work (at least, any patches involving C++ code), since
the original author will need to produce a new version of the
patch.

-----

... and could those same author's change it to 'Patch New' (not jump to 'Patch
Review') if they'd like me to re-check the make and reg tests. Else I'll have
hell of a job keeping up after Tuesday. No big deal if you don't, I'll do my
best but it would really help.

Thanks

James