Re: Ends of barlines are hidden in staff lines. (issue4809057)

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: Ends of barlines are hidden in staff lines. (issue4809057)
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2011 17:30:54 -0600

On 7/30/11 5:26 PM, "James Lowe" <address@hidden> wrote:

> OK I see (although I think we got off topic there) so why not make stop\start,
> as an explicit command, rounded; and whatever you call 'end of barlines' that
> are either \break-ed or whatever LP does when it starts a 'new line' squared?

No need to.  The rounded ends of staff lines work perfectly, as Janek's
tests showed.  The barline at the end works exactly right with the rounded
staff lines.

The patch Janek proposed, which makes the barlines end at the center of the
top and bottom staff lines, does exactly what we want.

Thanks,

Carl