Re: Modify chord-name-engraver to call capo-handler (issue4800051)

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: Modify chord-name-engraver to call capo-handler (issue4800051)
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 23:00:27 +0200

2011/7/31 Wols Lists <address@hidden>:

> Assuming that it's okay and is applied, I've redone my docu patch.

Uploaded to Rietveld.  I see one trailing whitespace (after "By
default the chords are"), also there should be two spaces after a
period which ends sentence.

> The snippet prints a four-bar phrase with just the standard chord
> (to trap the regression that bit us this time :-), then sets the capoPitch
> to print transposed chords for the next four bars, then sets capoVertical
> to print chords one above the other for the last four bars.
>
> iirc that will then become the regression test for this feature?

Yes, a regression test should contain a similar snippet.  Could you
add the regression test file to your commit?  (create a new file in
input/regression, named appropriately, use 'git add
input/regression/<your regtest filename>' to add it to what would be
commited, and commit.

thanks,
Janek