Re: Doc: Added \compoundMeter function to NR (issue4837050)

From: tdanielsmusic
Subject: Re: Doc: Added \compoundMeter function to NR (issue4837050)
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2011 08:31:35 +0000

Hi James
Needs a bit more work along the lines suggested by Janek.  This is quite
a tricky concept, and a little more explanation would help here
(although maybe not quite as verbose as Janek's helpful explanation -
leave out the musical bits :)

Also, you can't just delete the unwanted snippets from the git tree -
they'll reappear at the next LSR update.  You'll need to delete them
from snippets/rhythms.snippet-list and change the entries in the LSR to
remove them from the docs.
Trevor

http://codereview.appspot.com/4837050/diff/1/Documentation/notation/rhythms.itely
File Documentation/notation/rhythms.itely (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/4837050/diff/1/Documentation/notation/rhythms.itely#newcode1555
Documentation/notation/rhythms.itely:1555: shown durations are
multiplied by 3/5 (3/5 * 10/8 = 3/4).  It may be