Re: Doc: Added \compoundMeter function to NR (issue4837050)

From: pkx166h
Subject: Re: Doc: Added \compoundMeter function to NR (issue4837050)
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2011 21:56:35 +0000

Second Draft. Hopefully I've covered everything without being too
verbose or talking through the code.

I also found some old 'scheme' code in the glossary and so updated that
with the new \compoundMeter function instead also removed another
reference to the snippet found in world.itely.

http://codereview.appspot.com/4837050/diff/1/Documentation/notation/rhythms.itely
File Documentation/notation/rhythms.itely (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/4837050/diff/1/Documentation/notation/rhythms.itely#newcode1555
Documentation/notation/rhythms.itely:1555: shown durations are
multiplied by 3/5 (3/5 * 10/8 = 3/4).  It may be