Re: Rewrite regtest (issue4811066)

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Rewrite regtest (issue4811066)
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2011 16:59:55 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: <address@hidden> To: <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>
Cc: <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>
Sent: Saturday, August 06, 2011 4:23 PM
File input/regression/ (right):
input/regression/ \fill-line { "This music is part of
the Mutopia project,"
On 2011/08/06 14:57:14, PhilEHolmes wrote:
On 2011/08/02 19:59:39, Neil Puttock wrote:

Can't see a missing line.  I was trying to recreate the old
regtest, but with better syntax, so wasn't adding lines
where they didn't exist.

Not a missing line, but a missing \line (the markup command); I suspect
it's a convert-ly problem from a while back (when the markup syntax

Here's the last page from the 2.4 docs:

Thanks for your time on this one Neil. Final patch (?) uploaded for review - it uses \line where appropriate, I hope. (BTW - I also got rid of the code that changed the beams and stems - I think it's better without.)

Phil Holmes