Re: Doc: Added \compoundMeter function to NR (issue4837050)

From: pkx166h
Subject: Re: Doc: Added \compoundMeter function to NR (issue4837050)
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2011 08:22:25 +0000

On 2011/08/05 10:07:46, Janek Warchol wrote:
2011/8/4  <address@hidden>:
> I would definitely mention here that the automatic beaming
> and the beam subdivisions are automatically derived from &nbsp;the
\compound
> meter.

Are the subdivisions really used?

I have removed the original two paragraphs from the patch and added a
simple single sentence that gets the idea across that auto beam values
will be 'adjusted' according to the new values set.

I think that is good enough for most users. They can figure it out for
themselves with the examples, and if they have questions for specific
beaming patterns they can ask the lists.

http://codereview.appspot.com/4837050/