Re: Ugliness in the Learning Manual

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Ugliness in the Learning Manual
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 10:19:42 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham Percival" <address@hidden>
To: "Phil Holmes" <address@hidden>
Cc: "David Kastrup" <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>
Sent: Sunday, August 07, 2011 8:22 AM

On Sat, Aug 06, 2011 at 01:22:54PM +0100, Phil Holmes wrote:
Actually, I've just been looking at this, and your patch almost
solves the problem - *if I change the correct file*.  I already have
texinfo installed on my system, and I noticed that when I run it,
part of the output is

(./WarningProb.texi (/usr/share/texmf/tex/texinfo/texinfo.tex

ouch.  I guess this is another problem in the build system -- it
doesn't look at the right texinfo.tex when generating a pdf?
Presumably that would affect all the official docs as well.

Could you add this to the issue tracker?

Phil Holmes