RE: NR 5.5.4 - Modifying ties and slurs

From: James Lowe
Subject: RE: NR 5.5.4 - Modifying ties and slurs
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 20:58:54 +0000

Hello,
From: Neil Puttock address@hidden
Sent: 07 August 2011 15:16
To: James Lowe
Cc: Lily-Devel List
Subject: Doc: NR 5.5.4 - Modifying ties and slurs

Hi James,

There's nothing wrong with the following:

 However, the @code{tie-configuration} property of
@code{TieColumn} can be overridden to set start line and direction
of ties as required.

'tie-configuration *is* a property of TieColumn, but one that happens
not to be set by default (that's why you don't see it in the
documentation for TieColumn).

---

Oh!

Hmm.

I guess that opens a whole new vista of questions - i.e. along the lines of how
would I know that if its not documented in the IR (and not think this was a
mistake like I did?) and if the answer is look in [insert path to a file]
should I be using an additional @seealso for a file?

Is what I put instead, factually incorrect and needs 'reverting'?

James