Re: Search box changes

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Search box changes
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 18:30:45 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Trevor Daniels" <address@hidden> To: "Phil Holmes" <address@hidden>; "Graham Percival" <address@hidden>
Cc: "Lily-Devel List" <address@hidden>
Sent: Monday, August 08, 2011 6:10 PM

Phil, you wrote Monday, August 08, 2011 4:07 PM

I do use Windows mail's newsgroups interface to post to devel, and it's possible I'm unique in that, and that Trevor is unique in that he also uses Windows mail, but without subscribing. I'll see how I can avoid the problem in future.

Thanks Phil.

For my part I'm happy to investigate subscribing to the
lily-dev newsgroup to see if that fixes the problem.
But the only newsgroups Windows Mail presents to me
are MS ones.  How do I get at the lily ones?

Trevor

Slightly difficult to check, since I've already got it set up. I reckon Tools, Accounts, Add, Newsgroup Account and eventually use the server news.gmane.org.

--
Phil Holmes