Re: Search box changes

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Search box changes
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 20:25:22 +0100

Phil, you wrote Monday, August 08, 2011 6:30 PM

From: "Trevor Daniels" <address@hidden>

For my part I'm happy to investigate subscribing to the
lily-dev newsgroup to see if that fixes the problem.
But the only newsgroups Windows Mail presents to me
are MS ones.  How do I get at the lily ones?

Slightly difficult to check, since I've already got it set up. I reckon Tools, Accounts, Add, Newsgroup Account and eventually use the server

Thanks.  I've set it up and subscribed to all
the Lily groups, but it didn't help.  However,
I have found the troublesome Newsgroup: field
only appears if I hit Reply to All.  If I just
use Reply I get a standard reply window with
your email address in.  So all I have to do is
add a Cc: for lily-devel - that I can do easily.
So, problem solved.  I should have tried that
earlier :( but I'm so used to always hitting
Reply to All when replying to mailing lists I
didn't think of it.  So feel free to continue
to use Newsgroups - I can handle them now.

No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG -