Re: Adds a glyph for tied lyrics. (issue4808074)

From: bordage . bertrand
Subject: Re: Adds a glyph for tied lyrics. (issue4808074)
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 17:54:52 +0000

Secondly, it does not follow the policy for syllable separator, which
is '[space]--[space]', not '-[space]'.

I already fixed it in this patch (for every language).

Finally, 2nd and 3rd stanzas look _very_ improbable to me in that it
has three syllables on a single note, which requires two lyric ties.
o~y is a synalepha and it could be a in-word diphthong, y~ho is
another synalepha, but o~y~ho is not a triphthong and can not be a
three-vowel synalepha.

If nobody finds a real example in literature, I suggest to remove the
problematic case, it is too artificial.

I agree, I never saw such a case.

http://codereview.appspot.com/4808074/